Low Rise Boutique Apartment - West Perth
This unfurnished near new north facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus study apartment enjoys fabulous views over Dorrien Gardens and offers great indoor/outdoor living. Uniquely designed with privacy and aspect in mind, this generously proportioned apartment will not disappoint.
Completed with a high quality of fixtures and finishes by this award winning builder, this is an ideal opportunity to take advantage of quiet, near city living and be perfectly positioned to maximise your lifestyle opportunities.
The apartment features;
– Architectural design and detailing
– House sized kitchen including dishwasher, stone bench tops and soft close cabinetry
– Double glazing
– Fantastic Energy efficiency star rating of 7.5
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Carpets to bedrooms and living areas and lining in the kitchen
– Private, fully covered balcony ideal for inside / outside living
– Stackable sliding doors retractable fly screens to balcony
– Secure on-site parking
– Huge 84 sqm of internal living space, plus a 12 sqm balcony plus storage and parking
Surrounded by historic character homes and secluded from main roads, the apartment is conveniently located on the city’s doorstep in Cowle Street, a peaceful tree-lined enclave tucked away between Fitzgerald and Charles Streets in West Perth. You can stroll from home between Northbridge, Leederville, North Perth and the City.
This apartment at Dorrien Gardens is where you can enjoy a blend of both worlds; the vitality of an urban lifestyle and the serenity of a quiet residential neighbourhood. You will enjoy easy access everywhere via public transport routes and freeway links. When you’re ready to turn up the tempo with friends you can take a short walk to the bars, baristas, boutiques and buzz of Perth’s favourite inner-city village. Also enjoy the leisurely walk to the cafes, bars and nightlife of Northbridge!
Please note this apartment is unfurnished.
To arrange a viewing please contact James Heath or Kenslee 0423 605 009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you registered for viewings and inspections so your are kept fully informed of any changes to the viewing schedule.