Stylish Family Home
This stylish residence is located in a quiet caul-de-sac location. Nestled minutes away from the River, nature parks, Wellington Street shopping precinct, private and public schools.
Featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a separate study and swimming pool, this home caters to both families and downsizers desiring a simpler way of life.
Upon entering, you will be greeted with high ceilings and an open staircase extending to a light filled luminous hallway. The ground floor begins with a large master bedroom complete with its own walk-in closets, ensuite, a reverse cycle air conditioner, and private access through double doors to a low-maintenance walled front courtyard. The timber floors in the hallway guide you into a beautiful modern kitchen and a spacious open-plan living area. The kitchen features sleek stone benchtops, a practical breakfast bar, ample cabinetry, and a distinctive timber feature pantry. From the living area, the home transitions seamlessly to the low-maintenance outdoor spaces and gardens, which consists of an entertaining alfresco space adjacent to a below-ground pool, perfect for summer family fun.
Upstairs, a self-contained living area with plush carpeting offers three double bedrooms with built-in robes, a generously sized family bathroom, a separate study area, and a covered balcony with expansive views of the serene surroundings.
– Swimming pool
– Cul-de-sac location
– Water filtration system throughout the whole house
– Smart ducted air conditioning in the first floor with temperature control for each room
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Low-maintenance outdoor areas
– Upstairs balcony
– Study with built-in double desks
– Built-in robes throughout
– Timber floorboards/plush carpets
– Recessed lighting & High ceilings
– Solar panels
– Double lock-up garage
– Electric car charger
– Private courtyard off the main bedroom
– Ensuite and spa in the main bedroom
– Open plan living/kitchen/dining
– Miele appliances in the kitchen
– Abundant natural light throughout
To arrange a viewing please contact James Heath on 0478064428 or firstname.lastname@example.org or register online for upcoming inspections.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category