Family home in ideal location
Charming home on corner block over looking park, with enough room for children to play.
The modest 4 x 1 home built in 1944 is available to lease and is waiting for its perfect tenant.
With easy access to some of Perth’s best private and public schools, UWA, and the Waratah Ave Cafe strip the location is premier. Walk to Dalkeith Primary School, the Jo Wheatley All Abilities playground, all the Nedlands foreshore parklands, and a range of sporting facilities.
– Jarrad Floors Boards
– Freshy Painted
– Walking distance to Dalkeith Primary School
– Opposite Beatrice Road Reserve parkland and playground
– Lawn mowing included
– Easy access to some of Perth’s best private and public schools
– Shenton College and Dalkeith Primary School catchment
– Close to UWA
– Close to Nedlands Hospital Precinct
– Close top Perth City CBD
– Nedlands Foreshore and its playgrounds, yacht clubs and parklands
To arrange a viewing please contact Kenslee Oxley on 0412 204 980 or click to enquire now.
Please register online to be informed of the latest viewing times.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category