Stunning Ocean Views!
Wake up to breath-taking ocean views from your private balcony every morning from this beachside two-bedroom apartment. The living and dining area looks out across the Norfolk Island pine trees toward the Indian Ocean and Rottnest Island . It features ample built-in cabinetry, floating shelving and a split system air conditioner for year-round comfort.
The contemporary kitchen has stainless steel cooking appliances, including a dishwasher, cabinets, and an island bench/breakfast bar. Equally modern, the bathroom offers a semi-frameless shower, WC and gloss cabinetry.
You’ll love living seconds from world-famous beaches and the vibrant mix of Marine Parade restaurants, bars and cafes. Stroll to Grant Street Station for a cruisy commute to the CBD or Fremantle, and shop at Cottesloe Central or the Claremont Quarter – both just a few minutes away.
• 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
• Captivating ocean & Rottnest Island views
• 57sqm living area, small group of 12
• Laminate timber flooring
• Roller blinds & downlights
• Split system air conditioner
• Single car space
• Built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel oven cooktop & dishwasher
• Modern bathroom with semi-frameless shower
• Built-in cabinets and shelving to the living area
• 220m to Grant Street, Marine Park
• 300m to Marine Parade
• 450m to Eric Street Medical Centre
• 700m to Cottesloe Tennis Club
• 820m to Grant Street Station
• 1km to Indiana Teahouse
• 1.5m to The Boatshed Market
• 1.3km to Cottesloe Central
• 2.5km to the Claremont Quarter
To arrange a viewing please contact James Heath on 0478064428 or firstname.lastname@example.org and register online for upcoming inspections.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Apartment House Category