Coastal Blue Chip Entry Home
Featuring a sunny north-facing aspect, this superbly located Cottesloe home will be perfectly suited to downsizers and buyers keen to secure a foothold in this desirable blue-chip corridor.
The passive solar design capitalises on warm winter sun and shade in the hotter months and, as such, maintains a comfortable temperature year-round. Multiple sliding doors and expansive windows facilitate the cross-ventilation of refreshing ocean breezes, with reverse-cycle air conditioning available for the occasional need. The home wraps around a delightful paved courtyard visible from all rooms.
With fresh landscaping, a private white brick and picket fence and a freshly painted roof, the elevation boasts a wide 20-metre frontage and a double carport with ample off-street parking. Reticulated lawns and native front gardens provide a secure play area for young children and pets, well shaded by the large peppermint tree on the verge.
Inside, new driftwood-style flooring features throughout the living and common areas, with new carpets in the bedrooms. Fresh interior paint and high-raked ceilings with exposed beams create a light and airy sense of space throughout. The kitchen has white cabinets and splashbacks, a large walk-in pantry and European appliances, including a dishwasher.
The three bedrooms include a spacious main suite comprising extensive built-in robes and an ensuite with a frameless shower. Bedroom three is also large and features sliding doors with direct access to the open-air courtyard. You’ll find plenty of storage in the laundry, double linen press and sizeable external storeroom.
This lovely single-level home is move-in ready. Enjoy the convenience of a short stroll to North Cottesloe Primary School, Grant Street Station, Napoleon Street precinct, Freshwater Bay and the vibrant Napolean Street & Marine Parade coastal strips. With premium schools and the sandy shores of Freshwater Bay also on your doorstep, it’s easy to see why this locale is one of Perth’s finest.
Contact James Heath to secure this gorgeous home today on 0478 064 428.
• Three bedrooms, 2 bathroom home
• Single storey, 470sqm block
• Passive solar design with a central open-air courtyard
• Brand new timber flooring and carpets
• Freshly painted interior and roof
• Reticulated native gardens and lawn
• Double carport with pitched roof
• Double entry gates
• Large external storeroom
• Instantaneous electric hot water system
• Rinnai temperature control panels
• Roller blinds and security screens throughout
• Reverse-cycle split system air conditioning in the living area
• Bosch electric oven and dishwasher, Miele 5-burner gas hob
• 900m to Cottesloe IGA
• 880m to Eric Street Medical Centre
• 1.3km to Marine Parade
• 1.2km to the Ocean Beach Hotel
• 350m to North Cottesloe Primary School
• 1.6km to Cottesloe Tennis Club
• 580m to Grant Street Station
• 1.2km to Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 1.7km to the Claremont Quarter
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 470 m²
- 2 Carport
- House House Category