Welcome to this immaculately presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom character abode, ready to call home. The home has been lovingly renovated with character features retained, including polished jarrah timber floorboards and timber windows.
The avid entertainer will be at home with the functional layout and low-maintenance front and rear courtyards, complete with timber decking, paving, artificial lawn and a large undercover alfresco area.
This residence will suit buyers looking for that lock and leave lifestyle, the perfect next step for the young professional, downsize or investor.
- Private and secure street front home
- Low maintenance living
- Polished jarrah floorboards
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units
- Large functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Recently renovated including repainting, rewiring, ceilings re-strapped and new insulation to mention a few.
- Large powered outdoor entertaining area
- Full intercom system with camera and phone integration
- Secure off street parking with auto sliding gate access
- Garden shed
- Reticulated gardens
Lifestyle & Location:
Ideally situated on the city fringe within proximity to the Swan River, Crown Entertainment Complex, Optus Stadium, Cafes, Restaurants and Domestic & International Airports. A 10 minute drive and you're watching your footy team win at Optus Stadium, having a cheeky bet at Crown Casino, jet setting at Perth Airport or off to work or play in the Perth CBD.
The property is also walking or cycling distance to all local amenity including numerous local parks, Rivervale Primary School, St Augustine's Primary School, IGA Rivervale, Belmont Forum and Belmont City College.
For further details contact Tim today.
Council Rates: $1,479pa (approx)
Water Rates: $872pa (approx)