This ground floor, courtyard apartment represents a superb opportunity for you to enter the Cottesloe property market and will suit owner occupiers or investors alike. This could be Cottesloe's best value studio/one bedroom property currently available with a combined 65m2 of internal living and courtyard space.
The courtyard is a real feature and doubles your usable footprint. This area is a great place to entertain guests or to relax and unwind after a hard day's work. This property is now ready for you to put your own stamp on it should you wish or equally its ready for you or a tenant to move straight in.
"Cottesloe Heights" is superbly located only moments from Perth's famous Cottesloe beaches, Swan River, Cottesloe Village, Claremont Quarter, Napoleon Street cafe strip, Eric Street shops, some of Perth's best schools, Grant Street train station and the various transport routes along Stirling Highway.
Features of this property include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Functional kitchen and bathroom
- Near new fridge and stove
- Security screens front and rear doors and bedroom window
- Easy access straight into the unit from the nearby carbay
- Surrounded by large established trees and gardens
- Custom Blinds
- Plenty of storage with BIR and extra storage in the living area
- Strong rental history of "Cottesloe Heights"
- Well managed Strata and active COO
Town of Cottesloe: $1,406 p/a
Water Corporation: $868 p/a
Strata levies: $645 p/q
To arrange a viewing contact Paul Thompson on 0477 999223 or email@example.com or James Heath on 0478064428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Close to Beach