Offered for the first time in over 40 years, this cherished family home in Cottesloe provides incredible potential for prospective buyers.
Occupying a massive 885sqm R20 site metres from Seaview Golf Club, this solid 1956-built residence boasts five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a study. Its ideal Northern orientation captures stunning rear views across Cottesloe, including the suburb's iconic Norfolk Island pines.
The home is beautifully presented, with renovations including an upgraded kitchen featuring a suite of Miele appliances, stone benchtops and heaps of cabinetry, and an impressive main bedroom suite that opens out to the beautiful, sun-drenched rear gardens. Solid Blackbutt floors flow throughout the home, with 2.7-metre ceilings, timber window and door frames, and a working wood fireplace amongst the charming character features of the era.
Without a doubt, the home's piece de résistance is the North-facing alfresco deck that capitalises on the sloping site, complete with a vaulted timber-lined ceiling and a picturesque outlook over the lush rear gardens and pines beyond. Enjoy cocktails and canapes with vibrant sunsets as your backdrop, without the direct Western sun.
Perth's premier beachside suburb offers an unparalleled coastal lifestyle. Whether you're looking for a family home, the perfect site to build your dream home, a renovation project which blends old and new, or landbank a blue chip investment that will fetch $2000 per week, this property is simply superb.
Minutes from the ocean, and the restaurants and cafes lining Marine Parade, the property is also within walking distance of Cottesloe Station, Napoleon Street's shopping and dining precinct and Cottesloe Primary School. Desirable local schools, including Iona Presentation College, Presbyterian Ladies College and St Hilda's Anglican School are also nearby, with Christ Church Grammar and Scotch College a short bus or train ride away.
To view this exceptional home, please get in touch with James Heath on 0478 064 428 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Five bedrooms, plus study
• Three bathrooms, including 2 ensuites
• Portico entry with wrought iron gates
• Huge 885sqm sloping block with lush established gardens
• Stunning views to Cottesloe's Norfolk Island pines
• Solid Blackbutt flooring
• Renovated kitchen with Miele induction cooktop, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher
• Large kitchen island/breakfast bar & benches with stone tops
• Ground floor conversion to a luxury master retreat including resort-style ensuite with freestanding bathtub
• 2.7-metre ceilings throughout
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and the living area
• Laundry with plenty of storage
• Spacious living and dining area with working wood fireplace and expansive windows/French doors
• Split system, reverse-cycle air conditioning in the living area and downstairs main suite
• Superb alfresco deck with vaulted ceiling and fan
• Large cellar/storage area beneath the house
• Off-street parking for three vehicles
• 150m to Cottesloe Oval
• 400m to Seaview Golf Club
• 1.1km to Cottesloe Tennis Club
• 460m to The Boatshed Market
• 1.1km to The Cottesloe Beach Hotel
• 550m to Cottesloe Primary School
• 700m to Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 600m to Cottesloe Station
• 750m to Marine Parade
• 1.5km to Freshwater Bay