Don't miss this great opportunity to secure a modern 4x2 family home in The Scarp that ticks all the boxes!
Situated on a large 604sqm corner block opposite manicured parklands, the clever home design leaves plenty of room for side access to securely park your boat or caravan.
You will enjoy the large alfresco which flows from the open plan living room and provides a great space for entertaining. The big backyard lawn area is perfect for the kids to run around on.
Power bills are taken care of with a 5kw solar system, so you can comfortably enjoy the ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for all seasons.
Some of the many features include:
- Master bedroom with his and hers walk in robes and ensuite
- Three bedrooms all with built in robes
- Separate home theatre room
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Great big alfresco entertainment area
- Built in BBQ area
- Landscaped lawns and gardens with established vegie patch and fruiting lemon tree
- 5kw Solar panels for low power bills
- Security roller shutters to the front of the house and home theatre
- Side access for the boat or caravan
- NBN connected home with fibre to the house
- Byford on The Scarp is a popular estate, conveniently located with many bush walking trails, parks and lake all at your doorstep.
- Walking distance to public transport
- Two minutes up the road is all the local amenity you will need including the new Coles Byford Village shopping centre and Woolworths shopping centre is due for completion in 2018.
So why wait? For further details on this must see property call Tim anytime on 0421 703 340.
Garages: 2 Air Conditioning: Yes
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden