This superbly positioned, top floor apartment (Reserve 605) offers the very best of apartment living in the western suburbs. You can enjoy the restaurants, cafs, shopping and urban lifestyle all from the base of your secure 2 bed apartment. Located with a central view overlooking the green, it is just a short walk to many sought-after features. The development offers the best quality finishes and will be an investment to stand the test of time.
The apartment has two generous bedrooms with an ensuite to main and a second bathroom. An open plan living space with generous ceiling heights will allow the panorama from the top floor to be enjoyed from all areas of the apartment. A full width balcony also adds to the opportunity to enjoy maximum use and views. Whether you are relaxing with a morning coffee, entertaining with a balcony BBQ, or enjoying a wine while you watch the footy, you will get the very best views the development has to offer.
A modern kitchen caters for entertaining with an induction cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. Polished stone benchtops sit alongside the other quality finishes. A water point has also been added to cater for your fridge with cold water and icemaker.
Bedrooms are finished with soft wool carpets and tiling has been extended throughout the kitchen and living areas for easy maintenance.
The building has secure access and underground parking with 2 car bays allocated to your apartment. A storage room is also provided alongside your car bays.
Local features include;
A short walk to;
- Claremont Quarter shopping precinct with restaurants and cafes
- Claremont train station
- Claremont showgrounds
- Claremont Tigers clubhouse and facilities
- Revo gym alongside clubhouse
- Claremont pool
- Claremont golf course
- Lake Claremont nature walk
A short drive to;
- University of Western Australia
- Schools (Scotch College, MLC, PLC, John XXIII, Christchurch Grammar)
- Medical facilities (Sir Charles Gairdner Hosp, Hollywood Hosp, Children's Hosp, St John of God Subiaco)
- Cottesloe beach
- Cottesloe golf club
Apartment features include;
- Two bed and two bathrooms
- Two secure parking spaces
- Storage unit in car park
- Premium carpets
- Tiling throughout kitchen and living space
- Full width balcony
- Induction cooktop
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Water point to fridge space
- Built in wardrobes, linen and storage cupboard
- Internal laundry with stainless steel tub
- Fisher and Paykel clothes dryer
- Sliding balcony screens for privacy
- Brushed platinum finish tapware
- Overhead rainwater rose to shower in ensuite
- Coloured glass splashback
Garages: 2 Air Conditioning: Yes
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking