After being in the same family for over 50 years, this solid 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile home is ready for a new family to call their own and make the most of this elevated, central position within the family friendly suburb of Balcatta.
The home is conveniently located near Northlands shopping centre, and walking distance to all amenities including local parks and schools.
- Three good size bedrooms with built in robes to the main bedroom
- Undercroft double garage with bonus cellar or storage area
- Modernised kitchen
- Original jarrah floorboards
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning to main living area
- Low maintenance backyard
- Walking distance to St Lawrence Primary School, Takari Primary School and Balcatta SHS.
- Easy access to the Perth CBD.
- 609sqm landholding
- Zoned R40
This home must be inspected to truly appreciate its potential - contact Tim Heath today for further details.
Council Rates: $1,465 (approx)
Water Rates: $1,076 (approx)