Situated on a large corner block in one of Perth's premier suburbs and finest streets, this character family home provides a unique offering both inside and out.
The stunning entry off Carroll Street is straight from the pages of a house and garden magazine, with a curved concrete driveway, beautiful established garden and lead light front door.
As you enter this charming home, you are drawn to the family and lounge living areas, and a renovated central kitchen. High ceilings, plantation shutters and hardwood floors throughout add to the sense of style and space within. There is also the added benefit of visibility and flow from the internal living areas, to functional outdoor entertaining areas.
Once outside, you will enjoy entertaining family and friends either around the swimming pool which has a lovely northern aspect, or on the front veranda set amongst the peaceful garden with stunning mature trees and lush lawn.
In addition to the semi-circle driveway off Carroll Street, there is double garage entry to Browne Avenue and a third access point from the rear laneway.
Single story family homes on a landholding of this size are becoming more rare. You will relax knowing that everything you need is right here.
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Master retreat is spacious with large walk-in-robe and renovated ensuite
- Secondary bedrooms with built in robes
- Large, renovated secondary bathrooms
LIVING INDOORS AND OUT
- Large 1191sqm corner block with rear laneway
- Semi-circular main driveway, multiple entry points and an abundance of parking for cars or
boat, double garage off Browne Avenue
- Renovated kitchen with two ovens, built in Miele coffee machine and ample bench space
- Large family room with highlight windows and doors opening to back entertaining area and
- Beautiful lounge with fireplace, large windows and french doors opening to veranda and
- Solar heated pool
- Stunning reticulated garden with modern landscape design and fruit trees
- Secure, gated yards
Positioned in one of Perth's finest suburbs and streets, surrounded by beautiful homes, 36 Browne Avenue is mere minutes to the Swan River, Perth CBD, University of Western Australia, hospitals, restaurants, parks and schools. It has to be said, location, location, location.
Collective Property Group shall continue to open homes to the public, however in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be taking extra precautionary measures in relation to viewings of properties. We request that all visitors abide by the following procedures in order to protect our community:
1. If you have recently returned to Australia from overseas we request that you do not attend any home opens for a minimum of 14 days from your arrival into Australia.
2. If you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, we request that you do not attend any home opens until you are medically cleared.
3. If you have any flu-like symptoms or have been in close contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms. We request that you do not attend any home opens.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you fall into the above categories please call to discuss different viewing arrangements
Carports: 2 Air Conditioning: Yes Alarm System: Yes Pool: Yes ()
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)