All offers presented by 5pm Monday 20th September 2021 (unless sold prior)
This darling two-bedroom, two-bathroom over 55's villa is the ultimate downsizer for Western Suburbs residents moving out of a larger home.
Beautifully presented, the charming red-brick home has been recently re-painted and features a leadlight entry door, a single lock-up garage with extra depth and convenient storage, and shoppers' access. Inside, you'll find a coat closet at the entry and be impressed by lovely high ceilings throughout.
Decorative cornices, architraves and ceiling roses add character to the 1990-built home, along with a fireplace with gas bayonet. The combined living and dining area overlook the large covered courtyard with raised, reticulated garden beds for low maintenance greenery.
The kitchen is well-equipped with a gas cooktop, electric wall oven and Fisher & Paykel dish drawers, and features a lovely bay window that invites an abundance of natural light into the home. Storage will never be an issue, with plenty of cabinets above and below the bench, plus additional cabinets and a triple linen cupboard in the laundry.
The master bedroom offers extensive built-in mirrored robes, a ceiling fan and well-appointed ensuite with a bath, shower, vanity and WC. Bedroom two is serviced by a second bathroom, and there's also an open study with a skylight.
Perfectly positioned adjacent to Genesta Park and across from the popular Waratah Avenue shopping and cafe precinct, this beautiful home is under 700m from the river's edge. Enjoy proximity to Nedlands Golf Club and Melvista Park, Dalkeith Medical Centre and public transport on your doorstep. Walk to Dalkeith Primary School to meet the grandkids after school and choose from an array of dining options and retail stores nearby at the Claremont Quarter.
Everything you love about the Western Suburbs is at your fingertips, so contact James Heath to register your interest on 0478 064 428 today.
• Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus study
• Over 55's triplex villa
• 117sqm living area (under roof)
• Single lock-up garage with extra depth
• Decorative cornices and ceiling roses
• Spacious covered alfresco area
• Excellent storage
• Sunny, North-east facing elevation
• Security screens throughout
• High 2.8m ceilings
• Reticulated, easy-care gardens
• Gas storage hot water system
• Ceiling fans to bedrooms and living
• Fireplace with gas bayonet
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Built-in robes to bedrooms
• 75m to Genesta Park
• 310m to Dalkeith Medical Centre
• 270m to Dalkeith Primary School
• 150m to Waratah Ave shops and cafes
• 800m to Bishop Rd Reserve
• 860m to Melvista Park and Nedlands Golf Club
• 2.8km to Matilda Bay Reserve
• 1.9km to the Claremont Quarter