Introducing charm and charisma this classic Circa 1930's home is a blank canvas! With two bedrooms plus a sleepout/study, the liveability and location are exceptional. Well maintained, airconditioning, plenty of parking and across the road from the university!
- Portico Entry to feature
- Entrance hall with recessed ceiling and feature lead light
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings and lead lighting
- Formal lounge with feature lead light windows extending to formal dining with double lead light sliding doors
- Functional upgraded kitchen with laminate bench top and gas upright stove
- King sized master bedroom
- Second bedroom with recess and sleep-out or ideal study
- Bathroom with shower over bath and hand basin
- Separate laundry
- Separate WC
- Terraced rear garden includes lawn and paving
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- Security mesh screens
Located between Broadway and UWA, 73 Fairway is conveniently located to give you access to a multitude of cafes, restaurants, shops, parks, the Swan River, Kings Park, the CBD, Nedlands medical precinct and more. Leave the car and ride to wherever you want to go. Uni, the River, or shops. Enjoy a coffee after your early morning run along the river at one of the many cafes throughout Nedlands. Or in the evening walk to Broadway Fair for a casual dinner or drink at the Varsity Bar. Given the amenities, it's not surprising that Crawley is such a sought-after suburb! Walk score 86/100 - very walkable!
Single lock-up garage and 2 car tandem off-street parking. Ample street parking nearby.
To arrange a viewing please contact James Heath on 0478064428 or firstname.lastname@example.org or register online for upcoming viewings.