This is a great opportunity to secure a modern family home with sprawling lawned grounds, sparkling below ground swimming pool and a fabulous outdoor alfresco area. Perfectly located within close proximity to the numerous nearby parks and gardens, shops, transport, the river and some of Perth's best private and public primary and secondary schools, this renovated family home could be just what you are looking for.
This super functional home comprises four bedrooms (or three bedrooms and a large study), modern bathroom, two toilets, large open plan kitchen/dining/living area and a brand new laundry. There is a bonus attic that could also be a study, play room or extra storage area as well as a large double carport. Being a corner block, the property benefits from dual access off Vincent St or Princess Rd.
The features and benefits of this home are many and include:
- Sought after central Nedlands location.
- Dual access and elevated corner block.
- Secure walled gardens.
- Sprawling lawned areas for the kids to play endlessly.
- Chefs kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances.
- Polished jarrah floorboards and high ceilings.
- Light and bright home with neutral colour tones.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Sparkling below ground swimming pool.
- Fabulous outdoor alfresco area.
- New or renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
- Walk to Masons Gardens, College Park, Melvista Park or Nedlands Gold Club.
- Easy access to the City, UWA, West Perth, Kings Park and the nearby hospitals.
- Located south of the highway, close to river, shops and transport routes,
- Some of Perth's best schools nearby.
- Pool service included.
This home is available from early August.
To arrange an inspection please contact Paul Thompson on 0477 999223 or firstname.lastname@example.org or preferably register for a viewing so you are constantly kept up to date with the viewing times or any changes to the schedule or pricing.
Carports: 2 Air Conditioning: Yes Pool: Yes ()
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Masons Gardens