Nestled in a highly sought-after location in Scarborough, this modern and stylish 3 Bed 2 Bath plus 2 Car garage residence presents beachside living at its finest. The heart of this beautifully presented home offers stunning fit-outs and features, you are sure to enjoy spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen/living/dining areas, air conditioning throughout, and secure double garage.
Only minutes to the pristine Scarborough beach, this contemporary home is perfect for the astute buyer looking for a low-maintenance property and a dream coastal lifestyle.
- 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 2 Bathrooms complete with quality fittings
- Blackbutt timber flooring
- Deluxe kitchen fitted with modern appliances including a dishwasher
- Double sink
- Stone benchtops located in Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area and master bedroom
- Private low maintenance courtyard
- Double lock up garage with space for extra storage
- Available for long term Rental
5B Coral Street is only walking distance to the recently redeveloped Scarborough foreshore featuring the Scarborough Beach Pool and an array of cafes, neighbourhood supermarkets, shops, restaurants and bars. Ideally located, you will also enjoy a short stroll to Abbett Park, walking distance to the Scarborough Sportsmen's Club, close to schools such as St Marys Anglican School, Deanmore Primary School, Hale School and Churchlands SHS, easy access to the freeway, and on the doorstep of Karrinyup and Innaloo shopping centres.
Contact Kenslee Bartlett for a viewing on 0412 994 481 or email@example.com. Alternatively register online and we can keep you notified of upcoming viewing times.