Located for lifestyle within footsteps of natural bush and parklands, this architecturally designed townhouse combines contemporary living, quality finishes and sustainable design. As part of the Podium West development completed in 2014, this townhouse's modern aesthetic has a vibrant, distinct identity with considered attention to practicality and modern living.
Close the the International School of WA and Perth's finest private colleges this luxury townhouse is located in the Shenton College and Floreat Park Primary School catchments. With other western suburb amenities such as first class shopping, hospitals, the beach, State basketball, Swimming and Waterpolo venues, this is an address like no other.
The ground floor of this three level home offers a double bedroom with separate bathroom ideally suited as a guest bedroom, teenagers retreat or home-office. With generous under-stair storage and separate storage room there is also direct entry to undercover, secure parking.
The light filled second floor offers an expanse of living, dining and kitchen opening seamlessly to a large terrace to the rear and balcony to the front. The well-appointed kitchen will delight cooking enthusiasts with SMEG appliances, semi-integrated dishwasher, reconstituted stone bench tops, glass splash-backs, vinyl wrapped cabinetry and generous walk in pantry. A waterfall edge island bench with breakfast bar connects harmoniously to the dining space. The laundry is conveniently located off the kitchen with large linen and a separate powder room.
The upper level of this impressive townhouse offers two queen size bedrooms both with large ensuites and walk-in-robes. The generous master bedroom opens onto a Juliet balcony and has additional built in cupboards. A separate study area also occupies the upper level.
• Presenting as near new
• Three double bedrooms with robes
• Three well appointed bathrooms, one with bath
• Powder room off kitchen
• Private study nook
• SMEG 900mm electric oven and gas cook-top
• SMEG rangehood and semi-integrated dishwasher
• Q-stone kitchen bench-tops with waterfall edge island bench
• Travertine tiling to floors and wool carpet to bedrooms
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Front door intercom lock phone
• Two secure car bays
• Large rear alfresco terrace and front balconies
• TV antenna points throughout and NBN
• Separate storage areas
• Reticulated front garden
• Located in the Shenton College and Floreat Park Primary School catchment
• Short drive to ICWA and Perths top private colleges.
To arrange a viewing please call Zoe Hughes on 0432 409 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Garages: 2 Air Conditioning: Yes
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Terrace/Balcony