Set in a picturesque street and surrounded by tall old trees is this contemporary residence. Beyond the gated front entry is a peaceful, calm and reassuringly safe ambiance.
The home is designed around the sizable open plan living area, complete with a modern kitchen and Balinese style doors that open up onto the breath taking outdoor area. Perfect for entertaining your friends all year round!
Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms and 2 modern bathrooms. As well as another additional living room, there is certainly enough room for the whole family.
With perfect proximity to:
- Napoleon Street, Grove Library, Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre - 300m
- Cottesloe Train Station - 500m
- Presbyterian Ladies College - 500m
- Freshwater Bay Foreshore - 650m
- Cottesloe Beach (Lido Cnr) - 1.4km
- Seaview Golf Club (Public Course) - 1.4km
- St Hildas Anglican School for Girls - 1.5km
- Freshwater Bay Yacht Club - 1.6km
- Christ Church Grammar School for Boys - 2.3km
- Claremont Quarter - 2.4km
- Cottesloe Golf Club (Private Course) - 3.8km
To arrange a viewing please contact James Heath on 0478064428 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Carports: 2 Air Conditioning: Yes Alarm System: Yes
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Fireplace(s)